|Main menu => Home || Duke Nukem 3D || Iggy's levels || Picture Galleries »||Infosite about projects related to jfDuke3D|
.: Iggy's levels
.: About my maps :.
.: General informationYours truly has spended, spread over around 6+ years, a lot of time creating his own levels. For the time being this is limited to Duke Nukem 3D and the released add-ons for it. I will definately post my maps for other games when that time has come. For those who want to know it, yes I will certainly start making levels for Duke Nukem Forever when that's done.
When a map becomes quite old and no longer a good example of my skills it receives the archive status. This only means the map will no longer be updated. You can still download it.
.: Installing the Duke3D mapsInstalling my levels for Duke Nukem 3D and add-ons is quite easy.
1) Unzip the file after download. It should create at least two files, an authoring document (.html file) and the level itself (.map file).
Some maps come with additional files, such as Castle Edelheim which has his own texture file (.art file) and Sewerside which has his own edited version of the sd_duke mod. In the case of Sewerside, this requires a different way of installing and launching then desribed below. Consult the authoring document for installation instructions and how to play the map.
2) Read the authoring document and make sure you have the proper software installed for it.
3) Place the .map file in the main directory of your Duke3D installation. Additional files such as .art should also be placed in that directory.
4) Launch the game. From the main menu, go to "New game", select "User map" then select the .map file from the list.
5) Select your difficulty level and the map will be launched. Take note that all my maps do not have difficulty settings implemented thus it doesn't matter what difficulty you choose.
.: Latest news
.: Latest reviews
Disclaimer;This is not the official site of the mentioned projects on this website. Read more...
This site is best to be viewed with Firefox in a resolution of 1024x768 or higher.
|Copyright © 2005-2008 Iggy|